Magerscape

Welcome to Magerscape!! Join the fun by signing up for the forums!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Magerscape

Welcome to Magerscape!! Join the fun by signing up for the forums!!!

Magerscape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Funnest RSPS There Is!

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:00 pm

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 912 messages in 166 subjects

We have 115 registered users

The newest registered user is Mel

3 posters

BBCODE Tutorial

Enigma
    Enigma
    Prototype
    Prototype

BBCODE Tutorial Empty BBCODE Tutorial

Post  Enigma Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:25 pm

Ive seen some posts that had people not knowing how to post an image or a video etc. so now im going to tell you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The first 4 buttons on your toolbar (located under the subject box) are buttons used to edit your text.

BBCODE Tutorial Text_bold- makes your text bold or thick in other words (alt b)

BBCODE Tutorial Text_italic - makes your text slanted and makes it stand out more, usually important things (alt i)

BBCODE Tutorial Text_underline - underlines your text, stands out. (alt u)

BBCODE Tutorial Text_strikethrough - puts a line through your text, makes it look cooler i guess. (alt x)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next 4 buttons are used to align your text.

BBCODE Tutorial Text_align_left - aligns your text to the left of the posting screen. (alt m)

BBCODE Tutorial Text_align_center - aligns your text to the center of the posting screen. (alt t)

BBCODE Tutorial Text_align_right - aligns your text to the right of the posting screen. (alt g)

BBCODE Tutorial Text_align_justify - to be honest im not sure what this one does. I tried it and it ddnt seem to do much of anything. If anyone knows what it does let me know. (alt j)

The next 3 buttons are used to list things, or to neatly separate different things.

BBCODE Tutorial Text_list_bullets -this creates bullets before each text as in a list. (alt l)

BBCODE Tutorial Text_list_numbers - this creates bullets as the one before it, except this creates numbers in order. (alt o)

BBCODE Tutorial Table - this inserts a neat little separation between your texts. ([.hr])

The next 3 buttons are used to display quotes, codes or a neat table of information.

BBCODE Tutorial Comments - this displays a quote box when your replying to another post or want to quote something another person said. (alt+q)

BBCODE Tutorial Page_white_code - this is usually used to display a code of sorts. (alt c)

BBCODE Tutorial Table - this is used to insert a neat table to display organized and important information.

Ok the next 5 buttons are really important. They are used to host and view pictures, videos, url sites, and flash.

BBCODE Tutorial Picture_save - this is used to host an image.

BBCODE Tutorial Picture - this is used to insert an image into your post. (alt p)

BBCODE Tutorial Link - post url or website using this. (alt w)

BBCODE Tutorial Page_white_flash -used to insert flash into your post. [flash(width,length)]url[/flash]

BBCODE Tutorial Film - this is used to insert a video into your post (youtube, dailymotion)

These next few buttons are used to edit your font.

BBCODE Tutorial Style - this one is used to change your font size.

BBCODE Tutorial Color_swatch - used to choose your font color.

BBCODE Tutorial Font - use this one to change your font style.

BBCODE Tutorial Help- This is the guide to bb code, so if you don’t understand this tut, you can check out this.

BBCODE Tutorial Switch_wysiwyg - This is used to change your editor mode

And this concludes my tutorial on your bbcode tool bar. Yes im aware of the guide to bbcode, but it seems no one uses it. So to make things easier on everyone here is a guide. It took me a good while so please don’t post here unless you see a correction I could make. Don’t say “thanks this will help people”, yes im aware of that that is why I posted this.

Thanks

-Jv
    Shaki
    Shaki
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

BBCODE Tutorial Empty Re: BBCODE Tutorial

Post  Shaki Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:53 pm

epicly oM NOM NOM
    cuz jv is nice that way Very Happy
    ty Smile
    Enigma