Magerscape

Welcome to Magerscape!! Join the fun by signing up for the forums!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Magerscape

Welcome to Magerscape!! Join the fun by signing up for the forums!!!

Magerscape

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Funnest RSPS There Is!

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 130 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:00 pm

I forgot my password

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 912 messages in 166 subjects

We have 115 registered users

The newest registered user is Mel

5 posters

More bad news..

Shawn
    Shawn
    Site Owner
    Site Owner

More bad news.. Empty More bad news..

Post  Shawn Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:38 pm

Yeah well Enigma/Jv all of who know and love, has not had irl problems..He just has his own server Sad He told me and alex this today but it wasnt him, it was his friend. Idk whats going on, if it was a sick joker or something but we r all gunna miss him. Ima make this bad news into a little joke. Ok so his friend comes on and asks for our files after he told us he has his own server. Hes trying to get our amazing server from us to use for himself lol Smile We are all gunna miss him though
    FeeLz
    FeeLz
    Admin
    Admin

More bad news.. Empty Re: More bad news..

Post  FeeLz Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:37 pm

I know jv wouldnt do that.
    but i might be wrong.
    Um doesnt jv already have the files??
    and he already knows the source cuz he knows all the commands because it was lovescapes source so idk
    Hunter
    Owner
    Owner

Post  Hunter Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:12 pm

yehh i just dont see jv doing that...but i guess he could of.
    mage you up
    Owner
    Owner

Post  mage you up Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:42 pm

he isn't making his own server..
    i talked to him on aim. he is having some problems but im not going to say them i don't want him to get mad.

but hes not making a server.. besides yours isnt all that great any way x.x
    Shawn
    Shawn
    Site Owner
    Site Owner

Post  Shawn Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:52 pm

Gee thanks ryan...
    Enigma
    Enigma
    Prototype
    Prototype

Post  Enigma Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:06 am

umm.. ok idk if this is an old post or wat.. but ive told each and everyone of you multiple times im not making a fucking server... if you dont believe me thats your problem.. ryan seems to be the only one. so IF i return to my computer.. which i plan not to.. i will play his.. since no one here believes me...

thx for your support ya retards...
    FeeLz
    FeeLz
    Admin
    Admin

Post  FeeLz Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:04 pm

jv i believe u ik u wouldnt do that.....
    Hunter
    Owner
    Owner

Post  Hunter Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:00 pm

well as of right now i dont know what to believe...i have heard many different stories but i am not saying i dont believe you jv..
    Enigma
    Enigma
    Prototype
    Prototype

Post  Enigma Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:38 pm

mk hunter well honestly idc... so..

and btw for the people that dont know anything.. joker knew my in-game pass which was the same as on forums.. so hes the one im thinking got on b/c he had asked me how to port forward.. but i really dont care anymore.. shawn i really cant believe you'd think that.. obviously your not the friend i thought you were...
    Shawn
    Shawn
    Site Owner
    Site Owner

Post  Shawn Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:56 am

Dude this is really old.. Ive talked to u about this already. Its when some1 (maybe Death) got on your acc and came on and started telling us u quit. You wanted the our files cuz u wanted to use them for ur server. You said u started ur own server. (But it wasnt you). Alex and I checked the ip and it was the same as yours. So what else would we have thought when the ips were the same?
    Hunter
    Owner
    Owner

Post  Hunter Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:57 am

jv, he is only saying this stuff because that is what he heard from another person....also you have not been on in a long time and you didnt actually tell us what was goin on....so it kind of made sense that you had your own server...but if you say you do not have your own server then i believe you. I dont think you would do anything like that.
    Enigma
    Enigma
    Prototype
    Prototype

Post  Enigma Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:02 pm

shawn i need to talk to you.. whenever your on aim message me.. im not talking to anyone else sides you and ryan though.. and rocky.. hes always been cool.. so anyone else that i was "friends" with on the server.. dont message me... im not the nice guy i was b4... never will be...

btw.. wtf am i supposed to tell you hunter? oh yeah my dad is dead and my brother is in a fuckin coma.. yeah im totally gonna tell you that... im sorry if this upsets you but your little server doesnt mean crap to me compared to my family..

and im sorry im still on your server shawn. ill make sure i stay away for you. Hunter congrats on your little owner spot. ill be staff on a much better server with ryan. Smile have fun

Last edited by Enigma on Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:55 am; edited 3 times in total
    mage you up
    Owner
    Owner

Post  mage you up Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:16 pm

its not really yours, you stole the client, you stole the source(lovescapes) so you cant really call it YOUR server, you used the wyvern idea, the ownerzone and admin zone are EXACTLY the same, with the EXACT shops. all shops are the same actually. and tbh your staff isn't all that great either..almost all of them running off and making their own.

sorry im just kinda mad because no one beleives jv and you guys are being an ass to him.

Last edited by mage you up on Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Hunter
    Owner
    Owner

Post  Hunter Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:20 pm

ohhh thanks jv....and i didnt know what happen about your so called "irl problems" you should of just let everyone know what happen in the first place....ohhh and gl in getting a "better staff position"....whatever, just trying to be nice but i cant anymore....wow.
    Shawn
    Shawn
    Site Owner
    Site Owner

Post  Shawn Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:08 am

Im sure Ryan's Server is better than mine. AND EVERYONE JV DOES NOT HAVE TO TELL YOU WHATS WRONG IN HIS LIFE. HE DIDNT EVEN HAVE TO TELL ME RESPECT THAT! But Jv. Some1 when on your acc and told me and alex all that and we thought it was u so.. im sorry.. and Ryan. We didnt steal lovescapes. We used the source they had. but then we changed alot of places. to try and make it ours. Its up for download. We didnt "steal" it. I will even tell you the source name: Anthonypwn. Download it and take a look at it. We did not steal lovescape. Alex coded the source they used to be ours cuz he liked that source ok? Its a free source and we did NOT "STEAL" it. Dont call us a theif
    Hunter
    Owner
    Owner

Post  Hunter Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:26 am

yeah ryans server may be better then magerscape but that doesn't mean you come on to our forums and tell us that yours is better and we stole a source,and that our coder is not good. we never went on your forums and said anything. Also someone logged on to jv's account with the same ip as jv and said that stuff...so who does it look like did it??? you came on and told us that it wasnt you and we believed you...and you thought we didnt believe you.....alright lets get this straight.....WE BELIEVE YOU JV. Well whatever...he said he was gonna go to another server and find a better staff spot then me....lol.
    Shawn
    Shawn
    Site Owner
    Site Owner

Post  Shawn Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:53 am

Ryan never said that his server was better than ours. Jv did. But ryan thought we got the lovescape files and copied them I talked to him about it. Its all cleared up now i hope.. And Jv. I am the friend u thought i was. I no ur going through rough times and i should have thought that wasnt you. But there was alot going on that day as far as staff breaking rules and stuff like that. But we belive you and I still hope you play here. If not hope i still talk to you in the future Sad
    Hunter
    Owner
    Owner

Post  Hunter Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:26 am

hey guys, well after reading all of the posts in this topic i was startig to think that i might have said some things i didn't mean. I don't want to start any kind of fights with this and i really don't want to mess with this anymore.Well first of all sorry jv for maybe not believing you at first or saying some stuff i shouldn't have. I didn't know what was going on with you and your family,and i am sorry. Also sorry ryan for saying that you said your server was better when it was jv. Well if there was anything that i missed let me know. I really hope that you are able to play magerscape soon but if you can't i would like to talk to you.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:21 am